Voici comment ATRA a commencé son expérience web page design
ATRA will be launching three new website designs for its members next month. We currently have one design but would like to get two new designs that offer similar features, links and buttons with different styles.
We need two more designs for these packages and are offering 2 x $300 prizes for the best two and may award additional prize money to other submissions if we get many great designs to choose from. We only plan to launch three templates but if we receive some great designs we may increase what we offer.
The design will be programmed into two websites (we will do the coding.)
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
THE CONTEST: The contest is simple. just design different website home pages (layouts only). then we'll have our coding team code the pages/site.
WHO ARE WE: ATRA - the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association - is an international trade association for the rofessional automatic transmission repair industry. ATRA's network of automatic transmission repair professionals offer repair and warranty coverage anywhere you're likely to drive. We have been providing website templates as a member benefit to the shops that are members of the association and are now expanding our templates we offer.
We don't want the new styles to look like the example given but we want them to have the same features. Create somewhat of a shell template to have all the pages look the seam and we will program the content within the main typing areas of each page.
- We need to have all the same links and pages referenced as on this page: http://www.atramember.com
- clean style
- links to the business
- header area to be changeable for many sites
- color schemes to be easily changed. maybe submit two or three options to show how easily it can change
- Ability to add or remove link to warranty image wihtout affecting overall look of the sites for different members that don't offer warranty service.
Ne veut pas
- feminine colors (it's a predominintly male business)
- the same style as sample shown