Voici comment Thuong Tran a commencé son expérience web page design
Nom de l'entreprise
My company – Bythuongtran – provides premium wedding services for couples who want to have their weddings (especially destination weddings) in Vietnam or Singapore. My services include:
- Wedding theme design and customization
- Schedule development
- Wedding consultation
- Budget control
- Vendor and service selection
- Actual wedding coordination
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
At the moment I target couples who work/live outside Singapore/Vietnam and want to have their destination weddings in either of these two countries. However in the future I will provide my services in greater areas like South East Asia, Asia or anywhere my clients want us to come.
I also target customers living in these two countries, and have a desire and ability to afford the premium services that I provide.
We need two designs: one for the homepage and one for the sub-pages (e.g. Services, About). The designs should be creative, simple and elegant. Please provide JPEG and PSD
- Overall: At the moment we have several pages: Home, Services, About, FAQ, Contact. I am now interested in a red, white and black color theme (like my page holder at: http://www.bythuongtran.com) but if you have any other idea, please feel free to show me.
- Home page: the home page should include:
o Top: name of the company (left), names of the sub-pages (right)
o Middle: A window for a photo slide show with the following elements put at the bottom of the window: thumbnails of the photos, navigation buttons, Full screen icon, Subscribe (to my new pictures) icon. This window will be on the left. On the right will be the text: “The certified wedding specialist in Vietnam and Singapore” – in bigger font, and “Providing premium wedding and destination wedding services in planning and consulting” – in smaller font
o An Icon to switch to the second language should be put somewhere visible to the visitors.
A draft layout of the homepage is in the file attached.
- Sub-pages: The top and bottom parts can be similar to the homepage; the central part would be space put text and pictures.