1. Meet Web 2.0+ design standards (color scheme & background)
2. Increase overall user friendliness/intuitiveness
3. Clearly deliver brand message
What:Redesign homepage with a new layout and design enhancements to the rest of the goSwoop website while maintaining current layout.
Why: Update design to meet standards, improve overall user friendliness and clearly deliver brand message.
User #1: Prospective international students looking for the best opportunities to be recruited by a college or university for an international educational experience.
User #2: University and college admissions offices seeking new innovative ways of recruiting international students
sign up free at http://www.goswoop.com to learn more about the company and get an inside look.
- General theme and background redesign
- Follow existing layout for existing site other than the homepage
- Help clearly deliver brand message to incoming users
- More rich graphics to meet standards
- Catch the attention of users looking at the website content
- Comfort while looking through website content
- Increase user friendliness - intuitiveness
- Different color scheme and background
- Design consistency throughout entire website
- Include all existing features, page links and layout
- Homepage redesign to deliver initial brand message. Feel free to get creative and revamp the homepage, change the layout, however you wish
- Please also provide enhancement of other pages with the homepage theme as well without changing the layout. We need to see how the other pages look like with the redesigned theme, color, etc- Specifically focus on the user profile page, main Q&A page, a story page, a university profile page.
- No template designs...need to see creativity
- No Clutter
- No Confusion
- No Inconsistencies
- Not a lot of images