Attractive, modern web site needed for online art company.
More work will be offered to the winning designer.
Attract individuals who want toconduct their own art selling business. Theseparticipants will be purchasing a website and a starting inventory of art fromour company through this website. Theywill also be offered training videos, catalogs, business cards, promotions andother business aids. The participantsmay use this business to supplement an existing line of business such asdecorating, furniture, etc. Or, it canbe a stand-alone in-home business. Ourprimary target is the individual entrepreneur who desires to own and controltheir own business.
Pre-framed art selections todecorate homes and offices. Hundreds ofselections ranging from
decorative to interest-specificimages. Please use images found underthe “gift art” selection at http://www.somersetfineart.comto populate your design.
- Look and Colors- It should be informal andinviting. I like the colors used in the http://www.potterybarn.comsite and the presentation of the http://www.pamperedchef.comsite. The emphasis should be on the artand how it enhances people’s lives. Useimages of well decorated home interiors.
- Functionality- Viewer should be directed on home page to select any of the following areas of interest and see a short video presentation of the pertinent details in addition to other information:
- About In-Touch Gallery (Our company and what we offer)
- The Art (Sub-divided by subject categories)
- How to create and build your Art Business
- How to Get Started (Requirements to participate and a connection to a sample site)
- Points to Emphasize- The site should be easy to navigate. The progression through the site should extremely easy to understand.
- The viewer needs to “catch” the “art fever.” If the viewer is not emotionally excited about owning these pieces of art they will never get to the point of wanting to purchase a business that sells them.
- Features- The navigation should remain with each page for easy access to other areas of the site
- Log-In for existing participants
- Sign-up or register now
- Contact Us
- Link to Art Selections
- Link to Products
- Call to Action- To become an In-Touch Gallery the participants will not have to make a large investment nor sign a contract.. They will only be required to establish an independent website which only cost $39.95 per month and purchase a minimum starting inventory of at least $100.00.
- Payment Methods- Paypal (free, 2-3 day payment turnaround)