We are a lead generation portal which helps inventors get the help they need to turn their ideas into reality. We connect Invention services companies to inventors to help them out.
People with inventions, ideas, designs, etc that they would like to further develop and bring to market.
Our goal is to get website visitors to fill out a form requesting more information.
I've attached 2 ideas for layouts, but am open to any creative ways to do this, as long as the calls to action and the form are above the fold. The typical form placement is a bit tired and I would like to see something different, but I wasn't able to come up with anything myself so the 2 mockups are traditional.
This page is going to be the homepage. It should have the following.
- Space for 5 or 6 button navigation menu. These can be named anything right now as we don't have titles for this yet.
- I need calls to action directing people to the form.
- Where it says brand mosaic, these will be images of various retail outlets where products can be sold. This is to show the inventors where their ideas could eventually be sold. You can get a sense of this at the following website. http://www.idea2invention.com
The form will have the following questions:
1) What category does your invention fall into? (dropdown box)
2) Do you currently hold a patent for your idea or invention? (dropdown box)
3) Are you over the age of 18? (yes and no button)
Then there will need to be fields for the contact information which is the following fields:
- Salutation (dropdown)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 2
- Zip code
- Phone Number