We need a modern, professional, sharp design for our client. Tips are:
1) Stick to something that can be made into an HTML/CSS page (no flash, and we'd like our links to be textual, not images).
2) The client has a logo which is not changing. Please take cues from it for color, etc. The logo can be viewed here: http://www.alphachannelgroup.com/cl…k_logo.jpg
3) The company is looking for the site to convey a national presence.
4) The company ONLY DOES frameless cabinets, so do NOT use images of faceframe cabinets (see description for details)
5) We are looking for TWO page designs: one for the home page, one for interior pages (considering navigation and content needs, etc)
6) NEW! There are images for your viewing/use here: http://www.alphachannelgroup.com/cl…images.php OR you can simply download all of the images in this zip file: http://www.alphachannelgroup.com/cl…images.zip
7) NEW! NOTE TO ALL DESIGNERS:
General Casework is a leader in environmentally friendly cabinet construction. As such, the "Eco Friendly" or "Green Cabinet" should be showcased somewhere. An image that they like and you can take ideas/cues from can be seen here: http://www.generalcasework.com/imag…leaves.jpg.
8) NEW NEW NOTE TO ALL DESIGNERS:
Please read the general discussion for more specifics/details
The company is taking their successful local Denver business and expanding to the national marketplace. Through some exciting marketing means, they expect to receive a huge amount of traffic from Architects, Designers, and Contractors from across the country. Their site needs to grow up from the local look and feel to the national look and feel. Note: the previous website should NOT be used for cues, hints, or design suggestions.
The company is an extraordinarily innovative and competent manufacturer of frameless cabinets. They can build and ship cabinets of higher quality, and faster than any other company in their market.
They need to appeal to:
1) Contractors (both general contractors, as well as OTHER cabinet contractors who buy from them when they need cabinets fast)
2) Architects, who will design to their specifications.
3) Institutions (schools, hospitals, etc.), who use their cabinets.
- Color cues taken from the logo at http://www.alphachannelgroup.com/cl…k_logo.jpg
- Innovative, professional design with illustrative images on the home page.
- Design flow to the interior pages, with space for client-provided copy and client-provided images.
- Sharp images of beautiful cabinets (kitchen, institutional, etc).
- A flavor of technically advanced quality and construction
- An environmentally friendly touch. This company is industry-leading in their eco-friendly products and manufacturing methods.
- Less words is better, Need to say enoughto convey a message but don’t want a screen full of text
- We must have an "Eco-friendly" link!
- We need a link to highlight the fact that we are featured in Google Sketchup's 3d Warehouse (Authorize artwork provided here: http://www.alphachannelgroup.com/cl…s/3DWH.gif
- If possible, we would like the design to only be one-page high (no scrolling).
- There are a couple more photos available. They can be downloaded here: http://www.alphachannelgroup.com/cl…ages_2.zip
- No images of faceframe cabinets! These will imply that they are available, and they are not.
- No images of "curvy" cabinets, desks, etc. Again, these imply that they are available, and they are not.
- No "craftsman" style pictures. These cabinets are manufactured on a highly technologically advanced and automated production line, NOT by hammer-and-nail craftsmen.