Voici comment maürography a commencé son expérience web page design
Nom de l'entreprise
Bivo is not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting humanitarian causes, environmental restoration and preservation efforts, and animal welfare across the world. By participating in affiliate programs offered by online retailers such as Amazon, eBay, and Expedia, Bivo collects a portion of all sales made though our portal and then uses those funds to support the charitable causes that our users vote most worthy.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
All internet users.
- We want to give the website a friendly easy to understand feel. We are looking for a minimalistic or “web 2.0” design, see the example websites below.
- Feel free to experiment with colors and fonts but please try to avoid dark colors.
- You can add illustrations such as cartoons but please no photos.
- Attached you will find the website logo. Please use the all green version.
- We will require a layered .psd file as the final product (RGB).
- The attached home and internal page mock-ups are only provided as guidance, please reorganize the layout as you see fit.
Nombre de pages
Description de la page
We need to design the following two pages:
- "Home Page" , displayed when accessing the website home. The contents for this page are described in the Bivo_Home_Page.png attachment.
- "Sample Internal Page", we will use this as a skeleton for all internal pages of the website. There is a left bar which will only be displayed in some pages and a footer which will be displayed on all pages except the Home Page. The contents for this page are described in the Bivo_Internal_Page.png attachment.
The attached mock-ups are only provided as a reference, we would like you to experiment with other layouts if possible.