Voici comment ATRA a commencé son expérience web page design
We currently have 11 chapters each with their own website. All sites look the same but contain different information pertaining to their chapter location. We are looking to redesign the chapter websites with a different, more pleasing design for the professionals in the industry.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
These sites were designed several years ago and are very outdated. They are in dire need of a redesign and FAST!
- One design that will work for all sites
- Home Page -- Contains chapter information and photo. ATRA News summary section/box with links to read more. Chapter news summary section/box with links to read more. Space for banners for sponsors/seminars.
- Technical Seminar (link to the ATRA Tech seminars Page)
- Testing & Certification (link to the ATRA Certification Page)
- ATRA Powertrain Expo (link to the ATRA Expo Page)
- Chapter News Page -- this will be an optional page for the chapters and needs to have the ability to be included or excluded without affecting the overall site design.
- Chapter Officers -- contains list of chapter officers and photos.
- Chapter Maps -- displays a google map with markers for all member shops. Clicking on a marker will popup shops contact information.
- Contacts Page -- link to generic contact page including address, phone email.
- Join ATRA (link to ATRA's join page online)
- EXISTING SITES:www.atragulfstateschapter.com