Voici comment poko_jake a commencé son expérience web page design
we are looking for a designer who would put together a trendy, stream based, very 2009-ish design for an up and coming scientific portal.
Nom de l'entreprise
opendoorscience.com and .org
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are a non profit organization trying to launch our first scientific online only publication.
The interesting aspect of our site is that we try to combine what's interesting about the internet in 2009 (news aggregation, content filtering, stream based posting etc.) with scientific content.
We are targeting scientists and people who are interested in pop science
- the motto of the project is "science that's left out of the journals" this label should appear somewhere
- site should have five sections (in the form of a top menu): news, reviews, announcements, Q&A, job rumors
- besides the main feed, there should be boxes for editor's pick, top items, most commented
- main feed's items should be somehow blog-like (with comments etc.)
- main field should contain items from the various sections
- different items in the main feed (news, book reviews, announcements, Q&A, job rumors) should be somehow different (maybe a different border color or something)
- design should be minimalistic but in a good way
Ne veut pas
- an exact copy of friendfeed/facebook/twitter etc.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser