Voici comment Shanetm a commencé son expérience web page design
We need a redesign for an old site, we'd like a nice new web 2.0 style and the job entails creating an index, category page (listing articles and content for that category) a template for articles and a product page (xml fed but needs css styling in line with the site)
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We'd like a web 2.0 style finance site (with logo) creating for a very old and tired site (creditsmart.co.uk) we have lots of new content for it and will be adding it regularly so a CMS for articles is a distinct advantage although we'll do the contest for design and code only for now and talk about getting it on CMS with those that can offer it.
We like fool.co.uk especially so something in that vein but obviously not a clone of it, also to a lesser degree we like beatthatquote.com
For the logo we'd like something that puts across ideas for or intelligence with money, such as maybe a light bulb with £ sign etc. or anything you can think of that would do that better.
This contenst is for design AND coded page, and ideally it live and ready to rock on a CMS, but to appeal to the most people we've done the prize as just design and code.. if you can cms it then we'll pay more!
- 4 page templates complete with code
- stylish use of text/font and css
- high quality graphic icons to represent the categories on index
- ie savings accounts, current accounts, loans, mortgages, adverse credit, credit crunch etc.
- ideally it to run on a very easy to manage CMS (yes we will pay extra!)
- excellent use of colors to give a corporate yet up to date looking site (like fool.co.uk etc.)
- a few revolving finance related images or concepts for the index and category page space somewhere as on fool.co.uk
- tag cloud and an area on index and category pages
- an email newsletter sign up box
- rss feed button
Ne veut pas
- anything that looks american
- anything that looks cheap or cartoony
- a direct clone of fool.co.uk or beatthatquote.com
- to pay up front for anything as I got ripped off for £300 last time we used this site, we know it's probably a one off but still stings, We are happy to pay in small stages as work progresses or one or two big payments at agreed points but we are not willing to pay anything up front :(
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser