TalkAboutHealth provides real-time health support. We match people with similar health concerns for live anonymous conversations in a supportive environment.
TalkAboutHealth is a place where people go for advice and support from experienced peers, for instant relief, and to share experiences with others just like them.
Our audience is people between the ages of 25 to 40 dealing with health issues. Users are searching for support, advice, and mentorship from experienced peers as well as to meet others just like them.
The design should be gender neutral. We expect women to be more attracted to the service, but also want to be inviting to men.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
- Curves are good, sharp edges usually not good
- Symbolically as few borders/boundaries as possible
- We like images of diverse people, perhaps even woman who has shaved her head or wearing a bandana (dealing with chemo or similar treatment) – ok without images of people too
- Font – must be easy to read - we like arial, but are open to others
- Width – 960 pixels
We need a simple, easy to read, and intuitive design.
The design should reflect a vibrant, positive, and full of life community, while at the same time welcoming, safe, and supportive.
- Home Page Layout Design (Goal – make them feel that they are welcome, that they will meet others like them, and sign up for service)
- Conversation Page Layout Design (Goal – user should be compelled and find it easy to initiate or join a conversation)
*** Please see the attached wire frames. Also attached is the logo and color palette. Feel free to change the color palette if you so desire. You can also check out http://talkabouthealth.com for our first rough design of a landing page.
*** Need .jpg and layered RGB file in .psd format of pages. We will either work with the winner or have someone else slice the .psd file and create the html and css files.
When creating think of these words: