We are commissioning the Front page and Wishlist page for this project and have attached some mock-ups below for guidance, but *please* feel free to deviate from them. We are definitely open to new ideas for the layout of our site.
The front page will be our introductory landing page. On this page, we require:
- space for a tagline (such as "Getting started takes only a minute!")
- an overview of the Wishlist setup process (Search, Add, Share)
- a call-to-action button and/or field (most likely Search)
- a place to login or create an account
The Wishlist page is the central piece of our site, where users can share the things they want. The below requirements are assuming that the Wishlist page is being viewed from a visitor's perspective.
- tabs or menu across the top of the page, below the logo (see attachments for example) with two tabs, Search & Wishlist.
- space for a tagline (such as "This is Bob's wishlist!")
- Facebook & Twitter share buttons, placed in such a way that it's clear that they share the entire Wishlist
- a prompt for you to create your own Wishlist (if you want, you can combine with tagline)
- a list of items that are on the Wishlist. Each item should include:
- image, name, & price of the item
- call-to-action button for people to indicate that they have the item