Das Posthotel Achenkirch - Resort and Spa
We are a family-run business - reaching back to 1918.
Guests at the time were particularly fond of the hostess' excellent cooking and the original Tyrolean atmosphere of the historic inn. Several renovations and extensions have made Posthotel Achenkirch one of the most extraordinary and comprehensive spas and resorts in the Alpine region.
What makes us different from other hotels:
- The spa facility covers 6000 m², making it the largest spa and R&R center in the Alps.
- largest private Lipizzaner stud in Europe
- 9-hole “Alpengolf” course (part of the hotel)
read more about our tradition: http://www.posthotel.at/typo3/posth….html?&L=1
Young couples who are looking for relaxation and comfort at an exclusive top class spa hotel in Austria. We offer an exclusive atmosphere, beautiful landscape, excellent cuisine and a spacious beauty and wellness area.
We need a website design (start page & content page) that gets the flair and quality of a luxury ***** hotel across to the user. It should be professional and attractive (function meets design).
status quo: http://www.posthotel.at
General design requirements:
- you can use a lorem-ipsum text
- large-scale images
- focus on: look and feel, readability, emotions
- for the navigation work out at least 2 levels (attached sitemap)
- footer should include address, social media buttons (YouTube, Twitter...), legal notice
- header: place logo (attached)
- language buttons: German, English and French
- panorama photo (attached files) => large-scale or placeholder for a hotel video
- little text
- Page shall be visible on 1024x768 without scrolling.
- use large-scale images instead of placing several smaller images in text
- video playback
- place action buttons such as "book", "contact" and "hotel enquiry"