New helicopter dealership based in Statesville, North Carolina seeks your submission for a new fresh perspective on what an aviation industry website targeting highline-private buyers of Helicopters should look like.
Please see our winning logo design for implementation into the site layout here:
This contest was posted previously in conjunction with the logo contest -- obviously the wrong approach! We are reposting to insure more posters.
We're seeking to put a new face on rotorcraft sales and service inthe Southeastern United States. Quite frequently, the first "face" tobe seen is a company's website. As this is a startup, we don't have aface to show you now to model your proposal on. We will give you agreat deal of feedback on who we are, what we're doing, and why.
Please see our completed logo design for implementation into your design here:
Ourbusiness is focusing on taking an industry that is frought with poorservice, a general lack of responsiveness by phone, email, and more inboth sales and service and solving those problems by generating 24/7responses to all inquiries using three popular mediums - Phone, Email,and Live-Web Chat.
Our final goal in sales is to make the processof buying a new Robinson helicopter truly as easy as buying a car bywrapping together financing, escrow, and insurance resources on thefront end to make the buying process quick and simple. On thebackend, warranty service for customers using our service departmentwill be handled much like an automobile as well - end to end warrantycoverage on all parts and labor for the duration of the warranty.
Additional background on the plan below,
Our Commitment toCustomer ServiceIt is our belief that aviation-relatedsales, service, and training organizations do not, in general, provideappropriate levels of service and support to their customer base. Our research indicates that it is commonplacefor our industry peers to not return phone calls, answer emails, even missappointments entirely – which could lead the skeptical to believe that anythingwhich might eat into margin is disregarded. Our reference customers cite theseissues as occurring frequently amongst Robinson dealerships, both duringpurchase research and when contacting the dealerships as they travel around.
Customer service, help desk, andbasic call center expertise is a specialty of Walling. Key to our proposal isto set a high standard for customer contact and response times from the start:
1) During business hours, all phone contact will behandled by a live human. By the end of the first year, we expect to be able toprovide manned phone support 24x7.
2) All email and fax contacts will be answeredwithin 4 hours.
3) Requests for quotations, service, salesappointments, demonstrations, etc will be scheduled and confirmed to insureprompt and professional handling of all situations.
Sales Process All aircraft sales proposals willinclude aircraft costs/options as well as all other services needed to completethe transaction. Our goal is a 100% turnkeytransaction to provide the customer with a fast and painless process in which asingle organization handles all aspects of the transaction – no outsourcing. The only decision the customer needs to makeis which color they require; we will provide a proposal containing all costs,including financing and insurance proposals, and deliver an aircraft ready togo.
Value Added Sales Options· Title/Escrow Services and Costs
· Insurance Options based on customer use (Business/Pleasure,Commercial, wtc)
· Finance Options (most competitive ratespossible)
· Development options, including helipadconstruction
· Paint Services
· Avionics/Other Customizations
Ongoing Maintenance ServiceOur service department will providetransparent pricing information on service options by defining flat-rates formany common services:
· 50 Hour
· 100 Hour
· Interim Oil Changes
· Blade Painting
· Other common service needs as required
Anticipated turnaround times willbe included with the estimates in order to clearly define customer expectationsfrom the outset.
Extended Warranty ServiceRobinson Rotorcraft purchased fromWalling Aviation will include warranty services that take care of all minoritems not covered by the manufacturer, including labor costs.
In addition, the first 50 hourinspection and oil change will be offered free of charge
- * Tagline: Exceptional Service. Exceptional Aircraft. Exceptional People
- * Colors: Conservative color scheme that is compatible (but not the same) with the manufactures site/logos at robinson-heli.com. Understand our site should loop more progressive, modern, etc than the vendor we represent.
- The logo should also be a guideline for the look and feel of your site proposal. Progressive! Clean!
- * Navigation/Layout: Your proposal should represent both the main and subpages in the design based on the navigation layout below. We are open to new ideas! All pages should represent a location for a "Live Chat" button.
- o About Us (Left side will explain the company, history, and right sidebar will be to highlight the management and service team)
- o Success Stories (This page will outline successes our team has had with past customers served by our team. At the top of the page we will highlight one customer per quarter or per month -- below this highlight section we will summarily list additional success stories that have been published in the format seen here http://www.avg-antivirus.net/custom…index.html
- o Sales (This page will show imagery of our lead product, the Robinson R44 Raven I, and Raven II. This page should also show inventory available) a link out to Customer Success Stories should be prominantly represented on this page.
- o Service (This page will discuss our service capabilities and philosophy outlined above in the description.
- o Location (This page will outline our base, KSVH, as well as the services and facilities available)
- o Contact (This page will outline our phone and email contacts for both sales and service.)
- * Additional background information is available if needed: Email all questions to luke at wallingdatasystems.com
- The general boring look and feel of nearly every other aviation websitein the world. This site should be progressive, and creative. Takingin to account the need for the design to be implemented into afunctioning webpage.