Voici comment zen.yieh a commencé son expérience web page design
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our ultimate goals are to attract future University of California Irvine Extension students through our insightful and insider blog posts. This audience consists of:
• Marketing industry thought leaders
• Current marketing students
• Prospective marketing students
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quel style et quel thème avez-vous en tête pou web page?
• Our website should be contemporary, and should represent UC Irvine Extension as an expert authority in the current and future issues important to marketers.
• Appealing to marketing professionals at all career levels, but focusing on early to mid career professionals responsible for marketing, communications, public relations, graphic design and related roles.
• We would like the Headline page to have a Pinterest like organization that allows viewers to see multiple posts simultaneously with and associated image.
• Website should have some visual links to our University’s home page “brand”. However, the design for this website/blog does not need to strictly adhere to all facets of the University’s formal guidelines, and we would encourage designers to think creatively about design approaches which support our primary positioning goals of making the blog authoritative, modern and engaging. The University’s brand guidelines may be reviewed at http://communications.uci.edu/campu…-standards.
Description de la page
• Headline page (Home page)
o This page will contain all the headlines of our posts with a photo that would allow visitors to easily see our blog’s content. Content will consist of text (alone or with photos) and may include videos. All posts will be presented to encourage social interaction and sharing (share on Facebook, Twitter, etc., and/or to encourage direct comments from users on the individual posts).
• Content page (Article page)
o Readers will be directed to this page, after they select their topic of choice from our headline page. As noted previously, content should be presented in a way to encourage sharing and interaction.
These pages must be responsive (designed for mobile devices & PCs)
• While we are an academic institution, we would like to avoid a typical “boring/ conservative” design.
• While we will want to use the University of California, Irvine Extension word mark, use of the seal of the University of California, or University of California, Irvine in any way shape or form must be avoided.
Submissions may be shown on our Marketing Zot blog and audience for feedback. Participation in our contest indicates consent on your half for this use. Credit will be given to all submssions shown to our audience.
1 049 $US
Mise en avant
Publicité sur le blog
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser