Woodland Realty is a small real estate company located in Southwest Alabama. Roughly half of their business is residential sales, while the other half is hunting, timber, and rural land, with some commercial/industrial.
The target audience is both residential homebuyers and outdoorsmen (hunters and rural land buyers).
Attached is a very general wireframe to base the design on, along with a site map. Feel free to stray from it.
See original site:
- Outdoors-oriented theme (trees, land, wildlife, wood, etc.)
- Logo will remain the same, but needs to be cleaned up (no original file available)
- Nav menu will be graphics-based (please choose a unique font for use throughout the site)
- Green / beige color scheme is preferred, white content area background
- Container width 900px
- Unique, subtle background pattern
- Harsh, obvious gradients and drop shadows unacceptable
- Clever icons/background graphics for section headers and sub-nav (text-based, but would like an @font-face font)
Note: In the wireframe attached, I do not have a "Welcome / About Us" section on the homepage. If you can fit that in tastefully, that would be good. It's not critical.
The top section on the homepage, where it will contain stock photos with the categories to the right, will function similarly to the headlines/photos at the top right of http://www.cmt.com.
There are excellent design examples attached.