Voici comment raptorshq a commencé son expérience web page design
We're looking to give http://www.raptorshq.com a facelift! We've had the current look for the past two years but would like to make it a bit easier on the eyes and capable of supporting various new media formats.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
For now, all we really want is some different ideas on the look of a new site. There are a ton of NBA and sports blogs out there and we'd like to come up with a distinct and innovative look, not to mention one that's not as busy and has space for some advertising. We've been running RaptorsHQ for over 3 years now and have become THE source for Raptors fans and therefore want to make a site that reflects their interests as well.
- Site that doesn't require much scrolling at all (ie - 85% of content above the fold.)
- Site that uses space from left to right better.
- Room for 3 ad units...a banner (as is currently the case), a skyscraper on one side, and perhaps a smaller box somewhere.
- Less red. Yes, we still need some for both the team colous and the Canadian spin, but not as much.
- Some sort of way to identify the following page names: "Raptors HQ Blog," "HQ Game-Day," "HQ Watercooler," and "HQ International." Tabbed browsing, drop-down boxes...whatever you think might look best.
- Space for a schedule on the HQ Game-Day page, as well as divisional standings, a "game-day chat box," and a video viewer (even simply something that can play Youtube clips.)
- Current logo displayed on each page.
Ne veut pas
- No "hooplife" mentions as we will be leaving the site. (Hence no need for the tabbed browsing names at the top.)
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser