Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Potential clients that need to view Michel's work. Must appeal to creative professionals such as marketing directors, advertising executives and publication editors.
• IMPORTANT...Must keep the two sizes of the images now being used on the current site the same on the new site. (ei - thumbnail images on category landing page AND larger images on image detail page)
• Viewers should see a modern web site that creatively displays the photographer's work.
• Site should be clean, uncluttered and easy to navigate.
• Two templates - One for the homepage and another for interior pages (category landing, image detail page, etc...)
• Must be supplied as Adobe PSD file with all layers intact and clearly labeled
• Design must be able to be converted to a wordpress template.
• Use any images from the current website to incorporate into new design.
• "Maybe" feature a dissove slide show of his some of his stronger images on the home page?
• A fresh modern “understated” look.
• Clean, neat and uncluttered…yet dynamic, creative and modern.
• Web 2.0 look/feel and also usability.
• Watch your fonts please….must be able to achieve look of content using css web fonts.
• Outdated yesterday look/feel
• Copycat designs – looking for something unique – yet designed so well that it feels “familiar”
• Clutter or confusion
• Excessive images