The Concept: Life is made of important, routine, urgent and meaningless tasks. The Important things are your rocks so put those first.
We're a personal development site that advocates prioritizing the important things like family, friends, health, wellness, etc. first while still going for your goals. We want to help people learn more, do more, an achieve more without sacrificing their family, friends, beliefs, health or values.
Those individuals that are so driven that they need a reminder that there is more to life than accomplishments.
Site with Articles, Blogs, Forums
We're going to use a CMS so it's going to be modules and blocks but we want it to come together in a visually pleasing way. We also value clean code.
1. home page: - Tell them who we are, show blurbs of articles, recent blogs, recent forums,
2. blogs page: a normal blog landing - clean looking (major part of site)
3. articles page: blog articles or other articles should look the same
4. sub landing pages - sub home pages for different rocks (health, family, etc.)
5. Forms page - Login, signup, etc - I hate beautiful sites with ugly forms
Not every page needs to be done but do a few.
I have attached the logo to be used. See below.