We require a skilled graphic designer/artist who understands e-commerce to make the web page visually dynamic.
Website is being redeveloped using Prestacart.
The design should not result in complicated coding.
Traffic to gardenbeet is largely through SEO. People land on the home pages as well as up to 150 internal pages. Navigation throughout the site is important - there are approx 200 products.
The logo has recently been designed. (ai file attached)
The web developer has prepared a preliminary design for the home page (png. file attached).
We now require a skilled designer to make the pages zing.
The purple and greys are preferred font colours. The green of the logo does not read well as a font.
1. The home page needs a background to be integrated with the page itself.
2. It would be great if the page could become more dynamic (less grid like). Could some elements be on an angle or a more hand drawn feel?
3. Should the phone number have greater empahsis?. Sales and support is what Garden Beet offers. We also offer free delivery and returns (conditions apply). These are important sales issues.
4. Ideally the positions of the horizontal and vertical menues will remain. I dont want to make it too much work for the web developer. However am open to suggestions
5. Could there be more pictures? Larger sizes? Should prices be on the home page? Perhaps the prices could look less uniform?
6. Are all the important points above the fold? Should the newsletter sign up be in the top right? Should twitter and facebook be at the bottom or top of the page?