*shows the flash cards ("question" card, and "answer" card)
* card area is 450px wide by 180px high
* "flip" button reveals the answer
*allows the user to rate how well they know the answer on a scale of 1-5
*graphically displays the user's progress through the materials they're studying
*has a "total mastery" graph which shows progress from 0-100
*has a bar (or other) graph that shows relative number of cards in each of 6 quadrants/levels
o 0 not seen
o (1) not confident --> (5) mastered
Look & Feel
* We want to give the impression that cards are chosen by an advanced "learning machine"
* We are looking for a machine, network, flow, or similar metaphor
* lightweight design
* smart use of color
* as few images as possible (i.e. don't give us a design where every label, button, line, etc. needs to be an image)
See the uploaded attachments for a general layout, and feel free to contact me with any questions about Brainscape by emailing email@example.com.