Voici comment Neema a commencé son expérience web page design
A landing page with a stealthy 007 look and feel to entice users to download the "mobile spy" application to their mobile phones. Lots of nightvision-green and radar imagery is really going to make users feel like a spy when they use acquire this secret application.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I have built a competitive product in the United States but I would like a very similar page. When something is in doubt or ambiguous about my description, default to the way it is done on the German example.
- A single white-background page with a cell phone on the left, content box in the middle-right, and a big title on top.
- The title should be "Mobile Spy" and the subtitle "Find Anyone’s Location Based On Their Phone Numer!*"
- The "O" in Mobile should be a magnifying glass
- Use of radar/green/spy imagery to theme the purpose of the mobile application
- The screen of the cellphone should have something spy-feeling inside it
- See exmaples of other mobile offers in description for general dimensions.
Ne veut pas
- Weird dimensions. See examples of all 4 mobile offers I have listed. All of them have similar widths with the main content box above the fold and T&C towards the bottom of the page or below the fold. I would like roughly these dimensions.
- Something overly business looking. 45 year old businessmen won't be downloading this application, so the page needs to be flashy within reason to appeal to younger demographics. It should have a level of professionalism, but also fun. See the 2 funbox examples (although they are flash) to find my point.