A SaaS looking homepage for UonCloud that introduces the company and showcases the tools for IT professionals and drives visitors to CTAs or the SupTool product page. Vivid and clean design that clearly draws the eyes to navigation and CTAs. Open to either an image-based or illustration-based design motif.
• Global navigation includes two buttons: (1) Try for Free (2) Support
• Hero with 2 CTA buttons (1) Try SupTool Free (2) Get a Demo
• Client logo section with appealing design and tactical positioning near CTAs
• A section to display some industry statistics about IT Management
• A section to explain UonCloud’s focus on building tools for IT professionals that reduce workload and save time by automating low-level computer health tasks.
• A CTA section to learn more about SupTool
• A section with blurbs 3 cols x 2 rows
• An innovative footer to help customers get support and to help prospects discover more about the tool(s). Social Media icons. Highlight YouTube in some way. Two placeholders for blog posts, can be card based or image based.
• Examples of Success
B) SupTool Product Page
SaaS product page that uses framed screenshots and blurbs to briefly highlight the key benefits of SupTool. How it works/benefits/features/screenshots/registration form/pricing table.
What it Does -> Once SupTool is properly configured, it in the background and automatically checks the health of all the computers in the environment and generates reports. The tool will also attempt to automatically fix low-level issues (updates, hot fixes, anti-virus definitions). If the tool can’t fix the problem it escalates to the IT staff.
Focus on communicating:
• Key benefits of SupTool with screenshots. 5 or 6.
• Pricing Table somewhere. Eye catching design, but it doesn’t need to take up a ton of space, make it fit in 1280x1024. Create 3 levels.
• Create a “Learn More” section to access blog posts, YouTube videos, and FAQs
• Section of customers that use SupTool as logos
• CTA to (1)Start Using SupTool for free or (2) watch a demo
Examples of Success
C) Contact Page
• Section for Founder and Owner with photo
• Section for company stats and history
• Customer Support information blurb
Example of Success
D) Sign up for SupTool
This SaaS product takes a little extra work to get going so along with a sign up form, I’d like an easy to follow storyline of how the process works so the user understands how to get started and what to expect.
Onboarding -> register and download an installer, which walks the user (with Admin permissions) through some information gathering. The installer then communicates with UonCloud who then emails back the registration codes for the customer.
Visually communicate “How it Works” with illustrations/icons and a “path” of some kind.
• Enter your contact information in the registration form on this website (Email, First & Last name, company name)
• UonCloud sends an Email with a link to download the configuration wizard that walks the user through the process. (user needs Administrator rights to complete the wizard)
• The wizard then contacts UonCloud with all the information (securely of course)
• UonCloud sends back activation codes and the user enters the codes
• Once Activated, SupTool begins monitoring and working to improve the health of the computers in your environment
• The entire onboarding process takes 15 minutes to walk through and it takes SupTool 24 hours before it can start reporting on the health of the environment.