Otto's Streetscape Solutions
Our company is Otto's Streetscape Solutions. We are a manufacturer, retailer, and installer of mailboxes units (decorative aluminum and standard steel with cedar posts), street signage (decorative and standard), and decorative street lighting. We strive to be a full service company to our customers proposing solutions to all of their streetscape requests. We offer a more professional approach and image than most contractors and want to portray this in our website and marketing materials.
• Homeowners (for individual mailbox and post replacements) or HOA's (Home Owner Associations)
• Home Builders / Community Developers (for new mailboxes, community signage, street lighting)
• Property Management companies that manage HOA's (home owner associations) and are responsible for soliciting contractors for mailbox and signage replacements
• Property Management companies that manage commercial properties
• For our mailbox division, we want to display all of our mailbox types, post types, colors, graphic fonts. We would like home owners to request a proposal on the site and also approve the proposal on site by paying with a credit card.
• We want to display all of our standard traffic signs and posts for Property Management companies to order / purchase online. We would need to provide graphics and specifications for each product. There could be hundreds of products. We may also want an area where a client can create a custom sign per their own specifications.
• We want to promote ourselves as a total package provider for streetscape needs. We would like the site to show how we can provide all amenities within a community development (mailboxes, street signage, and street lighting)….one source for all of the customer's needs.
• We handle a lot of custom-type signage work. We want to provide a viewing area of some of the unique projects we've completed in the past.
• Overall, we would like the site to have a professional feel and not a contractor / small business feel. We believe we can eventually sell our products outside of our local market and don’t want visitors to get the impression it is just a local company.