We need a main page and a content page designed for the new site.
Our logo can be found attached. The colour scheme of the site will follow the purple of the logo, with the addition of other complimentary colours at your discretion.
Since our software is aimed at b, a clean, simple and stylish appearance is necessary - however we still want it to be contemporary and innovative to convey a relationship with the software we produce.
The design should reflect Web 2.0 design principles, with such things as curved corners, opacity and a non-cluttered feel used wherever appropriate.
The main page should contain:
1. Space for the logo (obviously!)
2. A links section. Use these as an example:
-- Contact Us
-- About Us
3. An area for general information about our company
4. A product highlight section, displaying our 3 core products (Image, Header, Blurb, call-to-action). Product names are:
-- Brand Automation
5. A 'Features' section, which lists more detailed features contained in each product. It should be placed in a non-focal point of the page (below products section perhaps?).
Some designs we like:
We will require a PSD only, with no coding. Winner should provide all fonts used.
This is our first time using 99 designs, so we're excited about seeing what you come up with!