The Bucket List
Our company has created a technology that allows our users to quickly and easily create and share their BucketList online with their friends and people around the world. We need our homepage to give off a warm community feeling, that shows people our community is fun, exciting, and adventurous.
Our company consists of three young guys who are on a mission to help as many people around the world to create and start crossing things off their Bucket List, and to share their pictures and videos with their close friends.
The three of us are entrepreneurs and we have a combined experience of over 15 years building successful companies. We're looking for a really hard working designer who's passionate about the Bucket List concept and way of living. We are promising lots of extra work to the winner of this project. We've already created the mock up designs for a number of other pages that need to be created A.S.A.P. You'll receive more work immediately upon winning this contest.
We're excited to see what you can put together for us!
Young adults between the ages of 20 and 30 who are looking for more excitement, fun, and adventure in their lives. Our target market customers love personal development, and they are willing to pay to achieve their goals. They are frustrated with the day to day 9 to 5 work schedule and are ready to start living their life to the fullest.
- They love adventure
- They use social networks already and like connecting with friends
- They enjoy traveling and having a good time
- They are tech savy and like connecting with friends online
We are looking for a fun, exciting, and adventurous design that gives off a powerful community look and feel. The members coming to this website should instantly become excited about joining a friendly and fun community of like-minded people.
We’d like to really play up on that adventurous theme, because most people who will be signing up for this website will be looking for something like that.
Please follow along with the sample MockUp that was provided and then throw in your creative twist of fun, excitement, and adventure!
Stick to using warm colors like:
Websites to Use As a Guide:
- Use similar look and feel as the TeamPages website.
- We like the personal feeling that TheBuriedLife website gives off, and how you can really connect with the people who are crossing things off their list.
- The way that Basecamp lays out their videos and tour pictures at the bottom of their page is exactly the style that we want to go with.