I'm the developer and owner of MyReferenceManager.com, a website that allows students and researchers to collect and organize their books, journals, websites and quotations in an online library. I added new functionality to the website and now need design work and icons for the new web pages.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Mostly students and researchers who need to manage their references to books, journals and quotations.
Web Page 1 - Entering or Updating Text Source Information:
- overall layout of Text Source tab (there are two parts to this page: one contains the entry fields (required: Author and Title, all others are optional) and the search options: by ISBN # or Google Book Search). The optional fields are in the grey box on the screenshot. These fields should be separated from the Author/Title fields and made less prominent (see screenshot for page 1)
- icon for book, journal/magazine/newspaper and website
- icon for book search by ISBN number
- icon for bibliography information recreate the icon shown on the screenshot as closely as possible, but with transparent background)
Web Page 2 - Document/Project Editor Part 1:
- icon to indicate that a quotation is included/added in the project/document (e.g. plus sign)
- icon on the left for viewing the full text of the quotation for copying and pasting into the document on the right (see screenshot for page 2)
Web Page 3 - Document Editor Part 2:
- two icons on the full text details page: one to mark that this quotation as included in the document on the right, and one icon to unmark or remove the quotation from the project (see screenshot for page 3)
Web Page 4 - Add Quotation Wizard:
- layout of the header of the wizard with a step 1 and step 2 icon and title (text, not image) (see screenshot for page 4)