Voici comment ProTraining a commencé son expérience web page design
The American Pharmaceutical Association trains and places pharmaceutical and medical sales reps.
Nom de l'entreprise
APSA (American Pharmaceutical Association)
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Our current homepage is text heavy and a bit out-dated (www.apsaonline.com). We are looking for something contemporary and professional looking. We are changing our business model and adding a new program called the 360-degree program. We thought a new look to the website would help communicate a change within our business.
We had a brand new logo package designed and the logo can be found here:
- Sleek and professional –a professional look is very important
- Room for some text, a couple of paragraphs should do.
- We need the following elements from our current site (the look of the elements can change!): Member login, News, Next Programs, button for "can't make a live program"
- We will need a graphic on the page that will link to a presentation about our new 360 program. The graphic needs to incorporate our 360 logo (which can be found in our logo package) and the following words: Placement, Cetification, Training, Interview Scheduling, Resume Management, Candidate Marketing, Pharmalink. These words can be watermarked in the background, colored in the foreground... whatever works, really!!
- Header- must be 770 pixels wide (no height restriction).
- Menu Bar- the menu bar must remain in the same location that it is on our current site (just below the header). The colors may be changed.
- Our platform requires us to have three separate elements: The header, the menu bar, and the body. Please keep that in mind so these elements do not have graphics/images that overlap
- We are open on colors (please stay away from harsh reds)
Ne veut pas
- designs that are just like the current one :)
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser