Voici comment Richard_Dating a commencé son expérience web page design
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
We are in the business of internet dating and will be setting up a network of 10 sites - Naughty Romance is the first. There's a great chance that the winner of this competition will also be given the home page design work for the remaining 10 sites. There's a lot of potential business for a designer we like! Give us your best shot, as we would like to build a lasting relationship with the right designer!
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Services de rencontres
Site Web existant
No, this is a new site.
Sites Web d'inspiration
List of likes / dislikes below:
• http://en.gleeden.com/ - Really like the classy design of this site. Like the layout. Like the flags at the top (we will be running the site in UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand)
• http://maritalaffair.co.uk/ - like the two-step sign-up (we can supply java code for this). Like the areas of text for SEO puposes.
• http://www.webaffair.com – Like the use of large imagery. Like the use of black. Like the icons for various things.
• http://www.extramaritalaffair.co.uk/ - DON'T like the way that the sign-up is below the ‘fold’. DON'T like the random images of members - we don't need this. Sign-up form is too busy! Like the “naughty” photo through the hotel room doorway (suggestive but not over the top)
• http://www.ashleymadison.com – like the implied discretion (finger on lips, various graphics on bottom that show that privacy is taken seriously.
• http://www.affairsanddating.co.uk/ - DON'T like the layout. Prefer simpler approach of top 3 examples.
• http://www.outoftownaffairs.com/ - DON'T like Times New Roman font everywhere! DON'T like the use of a ‘babe’ (it’s not believable). DON'T like multiple sign-up forms – it makes it look complicated!
Description de la page
The home page is described in our brief, which has been uploaded.
The site should be classy. Aimed at the professional with good income. The emphasis is on romantic and sexy, but NOT pornographic! I've uploaded some pictures to show the sort of look we're after.
Target audience is married people in stale relationships, who don't want to break up, but want to rediscover the excitement and romance of a secret friend.
The site would be aimed at people in their late 30's through to mid 40's who are sophisticated, discreet and looking for some extra "naughty" fun in their lives!
These people love their partners, but find married relationship boring. They are looking for exciting, fun, romantic times with someone else.
Mise en avant
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser