Voici comment dightondesign.com a commencé son expérience web page design
Nom de l'entreprise
Elements Anywhere is the newest software that allows Home Health Care businesses manage their business. Elements has had many versions over the years and this is the latest and greatest. There will be a new web address, too..... elementsanywhere.com.
Create a clean, fun, professional look that will impress a home health care business owner enough that they buy.
I always give input. I always choose. I always pay. You are guaranteed to get input, a decision, and a payout!!! I am a fellow designer....for advertising, package design and logos mostly. I am always impressed when I see the skill of web designers. Show me your stuff.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Mostly female business owners that own and run their own home health care business. They love their clients and very often were nurses or needed a home health care organization to care for their mom or dad and couldn't find a good one...so started their own business. Their phones ring a lot and they are busy. Our software can help them run their business efficiently and from ....anywhere...... they can check on their business from home, vacation, another office....etc.
are out-of-date technology, the client would not like these actual images, the ideas they convey are great...like laptop can take you anywhere outdoors...so can our software.
3 Pages Designed using the new logo (an icon is needed still....if you feel you could add a simple icon to the logo...great...go for it):
How to Buy Page
1. Use the colors in the new logo....no black would be okay.....but, if you can present a nice design with black...go for it. Any complimentary colors you feel would look good...go for it.
2. Create an icon if you feel you can add to the logo. Something circular seems to make sense.
3. Use all the information found on the three existing pages found on Elements VISTA.... http://www.elementsvista.com/index.htm . It is the same software...just new and improved.
4. Use fonts that compliment Century Gothic Bold and Regular...the fonts used in the logo.
5. If you feel you could improve upon the logo...go for it. Nothing is in print as of yet so this logo is hot off the presses.... we like it...but....don't let it hinder your creativity.
6. Recycle: hey, let's not reinvent the wheel here. I you feel you can use the icons on the existing website...go right ahead.
1. Use a box...software is delivered online...no actual CD or DVD...so, no box.
2. Use the name Elements VISTA
5. Use images that we will have to be charged for...there are enough free stock images that could be selected out there