Voici comment Todd Tomlinson a commencé son expérience web page design
Nom de l'entreprise
Garfield County Public Library District
We are looking for a fun and inviting visual design for the Library's new Kids and Teens page. What we are looking for with the Kids Page:
· Cartoon setting of a Colorado forest of aspen, pine, and/or spruce trees. It should be from the point of view of someone standing in the midst of the trees. See examples on page 2 of this file.
· 6 cartoon indigenous creatures, each in two poses
· One pose which can be integrated in the forest scene (and show how/where the animal will be placed in the scene).
· Another pose to be placed on its own on a subsequent page as a recurring motif to identify pages within a topic.
· This pose could involve items in addition to the creature (examples: an owl sitting on a branch or a squirrel holding a nut).
· The creatures could be:
· Owl (we want this one for sure)
· Deer or elk
· Mountain lion or lynx or bobcat
· Fish (if there is a stream)
What we are looking for with the Teens Page:
* Photographic or realistic appearance of a teenager’s desk area. It should be from the point of view of someone looking at the desk and surrounding wall area.
* 10-12 items which will be used to link to specific pages (example on p. 2 of this file indicates which pages or content types will be linked to). We used available clip art for the example but seek a more realistic look in a style that will appear to the target audience of 12-19 years old.
* We would like to see these items linking to these content types:
* computer > databases and research help
* Textbooks > homework help, live tutoring
* Calendar (desk or wall) > library events calendar
* Smart phone > library contact info and social networking links
* Gaming controller > games (games in the library collection, online games?)
* Mortarboard > college and career resources (links)
* Books, stereo > teen materials page
* A “white board” where we can change the message on it (in a font like handwriting) and it would link to whatever we are featuring
* The READ poster: due to copyright, we cannot use one of the celebrity READ posters from the ALA but we can create our own and use it online. We’d like this to be a customizable feature, with a few different designs that kids can select as the poster on their “wall.”
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler