See attached file PPT for specification on each page
Page 1 - Homepage / Quick search :
- Menu at the top of the page with the logo on the left side (for now we don’t have a logo so we can just put a basic image :-) ...) The on the right side the more important page of the website as in the PPT.
- Below the Menu, we want the possibility to put a background image in landscape layout (possibility to change it because we will have illustration to put there after).
- Below the background image, we want to put a form for the quick search
- At the bottom of the page we want a “classic footer” with a section on the left side “about us” then in the middle pages that are not on the top menu of the page : FAQ / contact ..., adress (mail, postale, numéro...) / réseaux sociaux (social networks)...
Page 2 - Search Page after someone did the “Quick search” on the Homepage
- Text area in a fun / cool way at the top of the page with the information of the Quick Search (from homepage) in it as it is presented in the PPT.
- Below that, “the last found item ad” that correspond to the search made in the “Quick Search” in the Homepage.
- When a user is looking for its item but seems not finding it (goes to far below), a block appears in a still funky / cool way with the possibility of creating an “alert” for its lost item. The alert will redirect the user to the page 4 where there is a form to fill “post an ad for lost item”.
Page 3 - Page of an item, once you have identified the item in the “Search page” after the “Quick Search”
- Well for this page we proposed something very classic in the PPT. We are hoping that you can bring something cool and funky to it so we are open to other design, of course.
- We want the possibility to put an image of the item, the information of the item, a text area geographically at the bottom of the page (still above the footer section).
Page 4 - Post an ad for lost item / equivalent of the alert we talk about in Page 2
- Here we want to create a cool form with pictos and not images. You can find some inspiration in the website “Troov.com” that has a very similar form. However we want it different and we are open to suggestion obviously. :-)
- On the PPT we have the form on two pages however we want to make it fill in one.