Client: Flags n Poles (logo - http://www.gowebsolutions.com/dev/f…oles/logo/ )
Current store: http://www.minkus.com//public/?fuse…store.home
They are going to devote a new site entirely to this section. Make sure not to use the logo on this site. Also, i don't think this is a good representation of what we're looking for.
An ecommerce site that sells everything having to do with flags, flag poles, and banners.
(United States flags) US Outdoor Flags, US Home/Boxed Sets, US Indoor & Parade Flags & Sets, US Classroom Flags & Banners, US Historical Flags, US Table & Desk Flags, US MIniature Flags
(Alphabetical index) Action Flags, Advertising Flags-Custom, Advertising Decorations, Armed Forces Flags, Auto Racing flags, Banners-Custom Made, Banners-Decorative, Bases-Miniature, Belts-Carrying/Parade, Bennington Flags, Betsy Ross Flags, Bunting, Centers, Christian Flags, Church flags, Code Signal Flags, Confederate Flags, Cord & Tassels, Covers - Rain & Dust, Crosses, Custom Flag & Banners, Decorations, Desk Accessories, Drapery, Eagles, Earth Flag & Banner, Fans, Feather Flags, Firefighter Flag, Flag Display Case, Flag & banner Poles, Floor Stands, Foreign Nation Flags, Banners, Fringe, Grave Marker Flags, Golf Flags, Guidons, Historical Flags, Jolly Roger, Lead Banners, Marine Flags, Military Products, Miniature Flags & Sets, Mountings- Indoor & Outdoor, Parade Flags, Pennant Strings, Pirate Flags, Real estate Flags, Religious Flags, Spearhead flags, State Flags, Support Our Troops, Teardrop banners, United Nations Flags, Veterans Flags & Accessories, Wall Banners, Welcome Flags & Centers, Windsocks
People interesting in FLAGS n POLES of all kinds.
***Please note you do not (and should not) need to include all categories on the homepage. We put that in the information so you'd have a good idea of the product line.
- Use of the logo (I would suggest sticking to mostly different shades of blue red and grey so the site doesn't end up looking too cluttered
- Elements needed: left sidebar that includes categories and/or category search, featured item, &newsletter sign up. Also, don't forget a shopping cart or "My Shopping Cart" area, my account, login & register too, and a general Search bar.
- Custom design that works with a Magento store
For reference: http://www.magentocommerce.com/desi…ds-content
- Web 2.0 design is a must
- Shopping cart, etc (all things that belong on an ecommerce site) see the magento link if you are confused about the sections
- A really beautiful header and header image
- (main navigation):
Customer Service (This page will include Shipping policy, pricing and payment, warranty, privacy, returns)
Flag Guide – (This section will include installation info, flag etiquette, flag links, care instructions, flag flying holidays, etc.)
- A footer with great links (some of which may be to interior sections like shipping policy etc (listed above)