The purpose of the site is to allow viewers to browse the portfolio which consists of video represented by thumbnails, split into 4 categories (corporate, documentary, music videos, animation).
Each thumbnail will have a fancy tooltip on rollover with a client logo and information, and upon clicking will launch an overlay video player (video player is not part of the competition).
The idea is to have everything accessible from a single page to avoid the user getting lost.
The page must contain the following elements:
- "mimo amp" logo (see attachement).
- space for thumbnails from 4 categories (corporate, documentary, music videos, animation). Each category may contain up to 20 thumbnails, however designs may/should include a scroller or slider to allow facilitate this.
Thumbnails MUST be contained within their category groups.
- there does NOT have to be a video player as this will be invoked in an overlay when clicking on a thumbnail
- the following short text description of the company:
"mimo amp offers production services spanning all facets of film and video production. Please have a look around our site and contact us to see what we can do for you!"
- an area for 3-5 news items (these will come from twitter, but do NOT have to look twitter branded)
- an area with contact details and a link to invoke a contact form (form will appear in overlay, no need to design).