We sell political t-shirts to raise awareness and money for progressive causes.
You can see our current site at: cotam.org
We raise funds for progressive causes through the sale of t-shirts.We make dissent fashionable for generations to come by keeping one of the fundamental aspects of democracy from perishing.
We give people a voice that otherwise they might not have by allowing them to voice their dissent by getting dressed.We want to be world-known as the designer and producer of fashionable apparel with messages that instigate dialogue integral to democracy.
Our target market are progressive voters, armchair activists, politically savvy, tshirt wearers, social network members, partnering companies.
We would like our website to accurately represent all of the great workand projects we have going on. You can see how popular our shirts are with celebrities at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clothi…ericanmind
Our website has been verystagnant for the last few years and we want to completely change thatand make the website a strong part of our total sales.
Our current site is at cotam.org
The logo is available for download here
The sections of the site should be Home Page, About Us, Products, FAQ, Calendar ofEvents, Photo Gallery, Contact Us, Media / Press, On-line request for info, Partnerships, gift certificates, blog
- The site should be designed to fit between 960 - 1,000 pixels in width.
- The site should communicate: edgy, interactive, multi-media, community
- Other sites we like the look-and-feel of include:- organicrush.com, speesees.com, katequinnorganics.com.- additionally, we like the following:
- info contained on this page and how it's presented:
the simplicity of their homepage:
a lot like we already have:
something we should add:
simplicity but a lot of info:
- Aliased (jagged) text. Please make sure to have your anti-aliasing turned on in Photoshop.