We are looking for a design for the homepage of an exam prep site. We host over a hundred training/testing websites so this design contest may be the first of many.
EMSPrep.com is the cheesy (yet professional) version of its sister site, EMSCram.com. At this stage, the website design is pretty much a blank slate… anything goes (preferably a web 2.0 feel).
The content (including important testimonials), is ready and waiting at EMSPrep.com. This site has not been launched yet and the information was dumped on the page for the web design contest purposes. As you will see, there is a lot of information on this page; we are looking for a creative way to deliver this info.
Header: must be 770 x pixels wide. The header that is currently on EMSPrep.com is something that was thrown on and does not necessarily represent what we are looking for in the finished product.
Menu Bar: The menu bar that you will see at EMSPrep.com is static, the menu must stay in that location, the colors may be changed.
Email Header: We send out emails from our site and use a mini version of the site header as our email header (dimensions: must be 600 pixels wide)
- strong emphasis on “sign up” and “click here” and “start now” type messages/buttons throughout the page
- strong emphasis on medical graphics (ie. ambulance, medical symbols, etc…)
- Please use all of the text that has been provided
- Note: There is no set color scheme
- we want this to be a sister site to EMSCram.com, not a mirror image. We will be selling the same content but targeting a different audience.
- A full Flash page (we want html and graphics to make indexing easier)