Voici comment imagineinternet a commencé son expérience web page design
Nom de l'entreprise
R. F. (removed)
In 2009 Calum Macdonald recognized after spending many days down at the beach in Venice CA that there was a niche for a different more edgy surf wear and decided to combine the works of R. F. (removed) and design a clothing label to cater to the surf scene of a new generation of local talent. Through this he created R.F. (removed), an innovative erotic clothing line for girls and boys who like to make a statement and stand out from the rest of the crowd.
R.F. (removed) is the new face of erotic fashion bound to turn the heads of the older generation. It's not your average clothing line. It's a revolution...
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Young girls, guys
people looking to be ahead on fashion and wear something edgy
- design has to pop and be web 2.0
- Menu items: Home, About Us, Collection, Community Blog, Contact Us
- use logo provided
- on the homepage I suggest spotlighting a Welcome area for text, Our Products, and the blog, but we are open to options.
- Open to colors, but black backgrounds tend to make the images stand out, so try variations
- site we like the overall look and layout of: http://www.vondutch.com/ This one may be too white, but we suggest doing a light and dark version of your designs if possible.
- black and white image provided on homepage DSC_0389#15BW1.jpg shot 1.jpg (featured image) There are two other campaign shots added shot 7 and shot 13 to use as desired.
- I have included two artwork closeups to be used as you determine as well as two product on model shots
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser