Existing website needs a complete revamp, to provide an clean modern look to reflect the company's focus.
Two page design needed, but get the home page right first.
Please read the brief, we will check regularly and give quick feedback before we forward to the clients.
Carbon Limiting Technologies
The company provides business advice to eco startup companies.
We want a two page design, the home page and one internal page. But please get the home page right first.
The home page should be a “news” item page giving details of latest projects, industry news items, expert comment, etc, aimed at telling potential customers what we can do for them rather than a dry view of who we are.
The home page must fit within the confines of 1000px x 700px
The internal page would take the design keys from the front page but would be open ended in length, but get the home page right before proceeding to page 2.
Use the logo as provided Logo
The client doesn't feel that they need photos to get the message across.
- We want a modern, airy website projecting a professional, sophisticated look.
The signature blue within the existing logo is to be a primary colour, but tints or shades of that would be a starting point for other colours, but initially don’t be too limited by this.
- The menu options will be managed via a horizontal menu bar
- Font should verdana or arial.
- I will want the final product as a layered psd file.
- No pictures of windmills or other “eco” symbolism, no use of eco green colours. This is a hard headed business trying to bring a sense of reality to new start up eco companies so no gimmicks