We have a treatment for a male medical condition which is driven by consumer distress and impact. The website will provide information on the disease, it’s impact, treatment options and assist with diagnosis, management tips and tools to assist with raising discussion with the sufferers and their partners.
This website is for doctors only. They will have to login in to this website to view any information about our product. These doctors are typically very time poor. We want to make the process as easy as possible to register and login to the site. The site should be worth the effort to register and be able to communicate the information as succinctly as possible.
Objectives & Goals:
- As a branded website and promotional tool to our customers (Doctors)
- Equip doctors to assist them in diagnosing, evaluating and managing patient’s with this condition
- Provide a single point-of-access information repository, to be accessed by doctors
- Manage deliverables and allow circulation of slide decks, information to our Advisors (“superusers”).
Doctor Log-in (authorisation)
This website requires login by the doctor to view the content on the website. There are two user roles that can login to the website:
- Superuser (Advisors)
The superuser has access to the Advisor section of the website.
Headline: Helvetica Neue Bold Extended
Subline: Helvetica Neue Medium Extended
Callout text: Helvetica Neue Medium or Adobe Garamond Semibold Italic
Background: 100% Cyan with or without clouds
Headings, Subline, Callout text: #D31145
Subline, Callout text: White
This website should represent a solution for sharing information and documents across the Internet between us and the superusers and doctors who are interested in this condition. It is implemented to satisfy different needs in terms of information, interests and knowledge for doctors.
Ease of use
User navigation should be user friendly and easily understandable. It should be direct and simple for doctors, if not it would frustrate them. Information, content and site functions should be easily accessible to a heterogeneous set of users who differ in general characteristics, needs and privileges.
- The website must have a good and prominent search engine
- when a specific doctor logs in, their dedicated sales representative contact details are easily accessible
- Latest News Feed/ Interesting Articles Feed