Voici comment Udacity Blitz a commencé son expérience web page design
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
California Common Cause
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
The California Local Redistricting Project is a joint effort of California Common Cause and the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law to provide educational resources and assistance to local jurisdictions interested in moving away from political redistricting towards independent redistricting. We expect to have about 100-200 visitors per month who are local leaders or community service works in their cities or counties who are interested in ensuring that redistricting is done in a fair manner.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quel style et quel thème avez-vous en tête pou web page?
This needs to be a very clean and professional looking website. We will have lots of educational information on the website but we do not want to overwhelm the user. We also have an extremely short delivery timeline so the design needs to be constrained to the frontend framework Bootstrap so we can implement the design extremely quickly.
Description de la page
A detailed brief is attached for all needed content but here is a summary. We need 8 pages total, 5 of these are part of the initial content and then the other 3 will be given to the chosen designer for additional work.
1. Home page: Logo, intro statement, some links to other pages.
2. About page: project introduction and team members.
3. Ordinance Database: Alphabetical list of about 30-40 jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction can have its own data such as name, type, legality status, links, PDFs. List of jurisdictions can be filtered by multiple attributes as specified in brief such as name, type, legality status.
4. Research and Resources: Categorized list of curated research links and PDFs. There is a lot of information here so need the categories to somehow be expandable/hideable to avoid overwhelming the user.
5. FAQ: List of frequently asked questions (about 10 but answers are multiple paragraphs)
1. Assistance: This will include contact information
2. Ordinance generator
20-30 questions with some dynamic order logic
Document language is associated with each branch of logic and is provided by client
HTML output will be generated that user can copy/paste into whichever format they want
3. Commission Considerations: Graphical steps for considering independent commissions.
Please avoid any overwhelming animations, page transitions, etc. This is to be a visually appealing professional and clean look. We want the design to be fresh however so it does not look like every other educational site out there.
This is a desktop focused site and not responsive. Due to our very short timeline, we will using Bootstrap front end framework and want the designers to constrain themselves to designs achievable by Bootstrap and simple CSS.
1 499 $US
Mise en avant
Publicité sur le blog
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser