The Porsche Owners club (referred to as "Porsche Owners Club" and "POC") are a car driving and racing club primarily in Southern California. Having provided track driving events and driver training/education as well as club level time Trialing and racing events for more than 50 years. The clubs events are not limited to the Porsche brand, and include any brand, but mostly performance vehicles from BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini etc.
Homepage general Layout, utilizing the Wordpress Theme as a starting point found at http://www.porscheownersclub.me. Wordpress theme used is a customization of “Glossy Stylo 1.0.4 by aliwkbg”. Essentially, the look and feel is already set as found at http://www.porscheownersclub.me, the requirement is to arrange the elements as listed below in the requirements, and to create titles, buttons and containers for particular media, i.e. random video container for the homepage, a "Join" button, "Sponsors title" etc. Take a look at the original site found at http://www.porscheownersclub.org for content and some pictures.
We can budget (initially) up to $50 for photo stock if required. Use water marked images in your designs and we can purchase the final images as required. Look to the photo galleries in the Forums sections for possible member photos to use.
Homepage general Layout & presentation "containers".
To include the following elements;
1. Navigation to run horizontal across the page for the top level pages, with Subpages cascading below on mouse over (need the concept, not the CSS coding)
2. Video Gallery Link with one Random/Preview video window
3. Photo gallery Link with one Random/Preview photo window
4. Velocity Magazine Link, can use the thumbnail from the latest issue
5. New to POC, click here
6. Join POC
7. Log in button/link (signed in user display)
8. Current Sponsors display is sufficient, but it needs a “Thanks to our Sponsors” title
9. POC on Facebook link (can use from current .org site)
10. Performance Driving Series (PDS) / Time Trial (TT) / Cup Race (CR) links
11. Shopping Cart link
12. Bonus Items;
a. Events Calendar, calendar layout needs to represent events (see current site .org);
i. “online” sign up
ii. Fax sign up
iii. Link to registered members attending event (report)
iv. results links per event
v. location link (small map icon sufficient to open map in new window which we will program)
vi. links to Championship ongoing and final standings
b. POC Board Member and Staff member display, some kind of “container” for the image and detail (title, phone, email list) (see current site .org);