CCPrep.com - Effective, Engaging Cisco Education Specialists
We will be very active in providing quick, consistent feedback on this project.
Our goal is to be the premier provider of education services for Cisco Systems' network technologies. We take great pride in our engaging, well-seasoned instructors, all with real-world experience. Students love the modern, well-equipped lab we've developed over the last 14 years. Nestled among the oak trees in sunny Tampa, Florida, our top-notch facility attracts repeat business from all over the world. Our support staff keeps it well stocked with complimentary beverages & snacks, & tend to student needs. Thus, instructors focus on the education experience. The hotel and facility share the same campus, so our all-inclusive education packages ensure that students focus on learning. We will happily credit the winning designer on our site, and among our clients, highlighting the before/after images.
We offer Cisco Authorized training courses in standard length and format, but we specialize in "boot camps" that accelerate the training pace, thus lowering cost. We also specialize in developing customized training curricula for large corporate clients, then offering this training "onsite" at their facility. Instead of 6 to 30 people traveling to Tampa, we can provide a turnkey training solution anywhere in the world.
-Small to large corporations that need standard or customized Cisco training for their IT support staff
- individuals looking to upgrade their skill set, since Cisco expertise is percieved as a more 'elite' ability, and commands a premium in the job market
Age group has been from 18 to 60, but predominant range is early 20's to mid-30's
Majority of clients live in the US, but we also attract business from South America, Europe, and Africa
-Engaging, entertaining instructors that are also consultants with real-world experience. Get perspective on the material, have fun while you learn
-24x7 access to modern lab for hands-on learning, no cheesy simulators
- upscale facility & staff on nice campus w/hotel
- customized course development for corporate staff needs and...
- guaranteed certifications in an accellerated-pace, boot camp format. All expenses (but airfare) included: food, lodging, transport to/from airport. (minutes from tampa international)
- much repeat biz and client testimonials (want a testimonial tickler w/link, a la http://interfacett.com/ )
Try to Incorporate some of the above differentiators into your design. The 4 boxes at bottom of our 'temp site' (see below) might be a place for this. Those boxes needn't be boxes, use your creativity for your own classy, sleek, professional design.
Existing site is http://www.ccprep.com
Internal update attempt is http://www.ccprep.com/temp.html.
Three "inspiration" sites are http://www.hp.com, http://www.ibm.com, http://www.cisco.com
We're not pleased with our own update attempt. This contest is for home page look/feel only. However, we will be looking for someone to complete the sight based on the winner's design.
Open browser tabs to current site, update attempt site, & inspiration sites. Their sites-professional, engaging, classy. Ours-not. Difference?
- strong, bold color scheme: Use existing CCPrep logo as inspiration. but we are liberal with color choice. it needn't be identical,but should compliment it. Be creative, but stay classy/professional.
-boxes/sections:consistent alignment, fonts, borders.
-Roll-over “Connect with Others” on HP site, note the picture boxes to the left and how they lift off the page, provide color & interest w/pictures
- Dynamic content on the main window, which rotates through 3 to 7 main ideas
TITLE/MENU CONTENT ASPECT:
menu items should reflect 'attempt site': bootcamps, auth. classes, fast tracks, certs, on-site/custom courseware, resources.
Open to ideas to give these words more zip, appeal, call to action
Want RSS feeds for job hunt/job news, but title on attempt site is weak.
Want RSS feed for CCPrep & Cisco news
Bottom 4 boxes on temp site - freely mod layout/text at will to serve site goals:
-Drive biz/clicks, hits, time spent