APlus I.T is a local offline computer repair store. They fix computers, build new computers, clean up spyware, and so on. They're looking to get a website online for two reasons.
1) Get an online presence to use as a marketing tool
2) Push a new service, where they use software to connect to your computer remotely to fix many common problems.
A Plus I.T
Desired Color Scheme:
Suits existing logo
Accepted File Formats:
Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff); Layered PSD Photoshop File
APlus I.T is a local offline computer repair store. They repair computers, do sales and services on new systems, set up home and business networks, fix spyware and virus issues, and so on.
They're looking to get a website online for two reasons:
- Get an online presence to use as a marketing tool
- Push a new service, where they use software to connect to your computer remotely to fix many common problems. Look and Feel
We've already employed a designer to come up with a site design, but the client hasn't been impressed so far.
This is the latest design we've shown the client:
Client likes MobileComputerPeople - especially the list of features down the side (No callout fee, no fix no charge, etc)
If you do the same, the main points are:
- No Call Out Fee
- Fully Certified
- Same Day Service
- Remote RepairsWe plan to run a blog with the site, with the latest entry or two shown on the homepage.
Please use this logo: http://aplusit.com.au/soonImg/logo.jpg
We're not 100% settled on what our navigation will be yet, but this is a good start:
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact Us Focus
The new service will allow clients to jump on the website, and fill in a form. When they submit the form, they will be able to download a small piece of software that grants secure remote access to APlus I.T. This lets them fix a lot of common issues without having to send a rep to the site.
Client estimates that the could fix 80% of their usual problems remotely, so we really want to push this feature.