The content area should be 1024PX wide. You do not have to have visible left and right gutters, just a VERY cool background that can be seen. The logo will be provided to you. See the attachment below.
1. We also like muted shades of blue and JUST AS WELL, we also love the color of deep burgundy (Cabernet Sauvignon) too!
2. We are looking for CORPORATE MEETS THE FEMALE TOUCH. A business look but with touches of ornamentals (Very Subtle) can be used. Using colors in spots for lines and graphics could be helpful in softening the CORPORATE LOOK.... We like the edgy-ness of esquire.com, their Tall Fonts and oversized header boxes (the container for the header text)
3. 1024 WIDTH for the pages
4. Must use the image (ADS) sizes located at weddingcompass.com home page.
5a Home Page: Use the wireframe for: http://www.weddingcompass.com to get started. DO NOT use the HEADER DESIGN of this site. Use the header design of: http://www.arcinspirations.com/kobe/
Create a FEATURED COMPONENT and get inspiration from: http://www.arcinspirations.com/ It's the photo type component at top left.
5b. Underneath the featured component, please create a Tab-based component with 5 tabs that takes up a table size of 60% width and 216 PX tall. This component will have tabs for: Catering, Featured Locations, featured Services, Featured Themes and Featured Wines. We'll need a cool way to display the featured items in the component. Here's the link for you to get inspiration from: http://grantwiant.com/#portfolio
6. We'll require a featured video player component (video player size 300x166) and three video icons (90x53 images with play buttons over them) created for this component. Their should be text with each image to explain what company is being featured if they click on that image. Place this in the lower area of the design.
7. Profile Page: Use wire frame of http://www.weddingcompass.com/Locat….cfm?ID=55 this page can be used as a wireframe (starting point) for the Profile Page Design.