We have updated design requirements:
We'd like to see a Shopping Cart box on the right hand side of the screen which would display the print products a user is in the process of ordering, similar to Amazon.com. We envision, check out buttons on top and bottom of box, and line items in box with prices and a total at bottom.
This screen will be for HubCast Basic users.
There should be 6 big buttons:
1st row - Quote | Library | My Orders
2nd row - Addresses | Upload | Support
Gray out the Library and Upload buttons - we want them visible, but clearly not enabled
(other buttons will be moved off screen or into menus)
Below the big buttons, add a large box that will have a promotion - add text similar to " GO PRO ... as a PRO member you will receive the following ... benefit 1 ... benefit 2 ... benefit 3 ... end the box with a Learn More button and Subscribe Now button.
Change all instances of "Online Print" to "Cloud Print"
We will review changes with CEO again tomorrow. Please ask any questions. Good Luck!
The HubCast Print Document Management (PDM) application is to have the following functions offered once a user logs in:
1. Upload (upload a PDF with the intent to print it or store in a document library)
2. Library (list of documents that are stored in system and ready to be printed)
3. My Orders (list of past orders)
4. Addresses (list of user's stored shipping addresses)
5. Quote (user can get an instant price quote for a print item, quoted item can be added to Cart)
6. Cart (list of item in shopping cart, user can place an order aka checkout from here)
7. Help (user can search for help, FAQs, etc)
Screen should also show user's name, have a logout link, a place to modify account settings, and a search box to find stored documents and get help.
A sample image can be found here: http://www.hubcast.com/PDM_mock_up.jpg (please don't it bias you)
Please let us know if you have any questions!