Description - An inviting page that well welcome users with a kid friendly and parent trusted environment. Vibrant colors. No human pictures only the use of avatars. Feel free to customize the logo and avatars in order to address the overall theme.
Components - (content can be found on existing site)
- Large featured image similar to myfitnesspal using the avatars and company logo.
- Two column layout describing the features of our online community
- Call to action for donations
- Call to action buttons for sign-up and log-in.
- Easy navigation. (Home, About Us, Contact, Log-in, Sign-up)
Feel - We want users to understand what the site is about at first glance and that is an online community devoted towards encouraging a healthy lifestyle. We also want users to understand we are a non-profit. we want users to understand our platform is gamified and that we use avatars for profiles to prevent cyber bullying. We want to encourage giving, sign ups and repeat logins. We have a mentor program that will encourage community professionals to donate healthy living advise as a supporting resource within the platform.
Description - Provide parents and kids easy sign up ability we envision a step wizard which will allow the user to select their avatar, then select their username from three drop-down lists and complete sign up. Should be a fun process and EXTREMELY easy.
- Form Wizard
- Avatar selection is first step
- Selection of username is second step
- Sign up complete is third and final step - A cool completion notification
- Step indicator: please be creative here but keep in mind it is web-based
Feel - We want the user to enjoy the avatar selection process and from here the username selection process to be equally enjoyable. The username selection process will work similar to Wizard 101 were you select from a drop down to build your username
3. User Profile:
Description - An area for children and parents to input data, see their avatar and achievements as well as an updates from their teams and mentors within their timeline. Users should only be able to see other users avatars as profile images again no personal images. Avatars will differ in appearance. Profiles will have a strong gamification aspect incorporated such as Titles, Levels and Achievements and example would be "UserName: Speed Racer Title: The Ambassador Account Level: 9 Achievements: (Medal Icons)" Think gamification!
- Timeline feed to read input from yourself, teams and mentors.
- Ability to input what you ate for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack.
- Ability to input an activity you completed.
- Area to view your current customized avatar with a personalized background
Feel - A design that is NOT overwhelming a simple design that is easy to understand and use.
Description - This page will be a dynamic page users navigate to understand local events within their area. It will provide them the ability to register for the event and understand the event details. Users will have the ability to "like" the event but instead of the facebook approach we prefer a high five icon. Users will have the ability to share the event.
Feel - We do not have any art direction to provide here. We just ask that you maintain consistency with your design.
Please include a design guidelines.