The design will need to have a sub-navigation on constantly on top of all of the pages.
1) For this contest we need the "Front Page" -> This page will serve as a directory to link users to the various groups of entrant websites (New Sites, Popular, Staff Picks, Winners, and Runners-up)
2) "Portfolio of Registrants" -> Each of the various groups of entrant websites (New Sites, Popular, Staff Picks, Winners, and Runners-up) will need a 'portfolio' style page which shows the websites that have made it onto each of the sections. These must have filters on top
3) "Submit a Website" -> Submission form that requests the following info:
(3a) Info about website to be submitted:
i. Website / Company Name
ii. 3 URLs / Name of Page on website [Home, About, Blog – for example]
iii. Twitter Handle of Website [Remove URL or “@” from entry]
iv. Industry of Website
v. 3 Notable Design / Functionality Features
vi. Description of Website [150 to 300 Words in Length])
(3b) Info about Web Design Company that made the website:
i. Web Design Company Name
ii. URL [Home, About, Services – for example]
iii. Twitter Handle [Remove URL or “@” from entry]
v. State [or Country if not in USA]
4) "Entrant Admin" -> Users will be able to see/ edit the information that they provided in 3) as well as a couple of graphs and statistics about their submission's status & success.
5) Full Width Blog Page -> A blank full width page that we can use as a template for later pages we will create.