More fun and cartoon-like. See image attachment for another example.
Please do not recreate these examples as is, only use them as inspiration.
We are looking for creativity, something new, Web 2.0. Something out-of-the-box that will wow us and the customer!
Description de la page
**SIte must look sharp/crisp. Not faded/dull/old html.**
Page 1: Homepage
- We want a Web 2.0 feel. Very simple site with large graphics. Cartoonish feel yet not cheap-looking. It has to look designed. We would prefer the images to be unique.
- Landing page and conversion focused. Purpose is to drive visitors to the next step of booking.
- Requires a left-hand booking form (similar to wesjet.ca or expedia.ca homepage) where customer can "Book A Cleaning Now!" with inputting only postal /zip code and Type of cleaning. Also has big button to submit and "Find A Maid!"
- Imagery to be light/cartoon-like and fun. Keep in mind our description (Please keep in mind the play on words "monopoly" - with meaning to monopolize or dominate. The essence/theme of the site is that this is the ONLY place to get great deals on cleaning services and there is no need to shop around because we work with every service in your city already.)
- Menu Structure: Home, How It Works, Deals
- Footer: Terms, About, Contact Us
- 3 boxes underneath the booking form & imagery. "What's Happening", "How It Works", "Maidopoly Deals!" (For example see: http://craftjack.com/lead-manager/buy-leads.php - Easy-To-Use, Custom Profile & Free Lead Tracking.)
- "Maidopoly deals!" box is a form to submit email address for deal signup