G5, the leader in Local Marketing Management (LMM), gives business owners visibility into which advertising efforts produce their most profitable customers. The G5 Local Marketing Platform is a proven single source for managing the shift from offline to online advertising. The Platform drives traffic to a client’s website, generates leads, measures marketing efforts - including Yellow Pages, direct mail, print, and Internet - and optimizes to those sources with the best return on marketing investment. The company, which serves over 150 clients representing more than 2,300 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, was recently named the 146th Fastest-Growing Privately-Held Company in America by Inc. Magazine.
Headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon, G5 is a privately held company. Founded in early 2005, the company has grown to almost 100 team members with extensive Internet Marketing experience dating back as far as 1995.
We believe in great customer service, cool technology, stopping for pedestrians, enjoying life, and delivering results for our clients. Our company mantra is Work Hard, Play Hard, Live Life.
This project is in response to our Senior Living vertical specific audience. This audience is comprised of senior's adult children (aged 45-64) with annual incomes over $50,000. Up to 80 percent of the residents living in private-pay private-pay assisted living facilities or their adult children meet these age and income parameters and live within the primary market area, which is within three miles of the facility, unless otherwise demarked by natural or manmade boundaries, such as coasts, rivers or freeways.
At G5, in addition to our custom sites we also offer a series of portfolio (template) sites. Due to increased demand for our portfolio sites, we are expanding our current series to an additional specialty vertical -- senior living. Selected designer will develop a portfolio series of our senior living vertical as specified below in scope of work. You can view our current portfolio sites here: http://www.myg5site.com/g5layouts/design/.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Must adhere to G5 web best practices guidelines (see attachment)
- Must include on-page components as specified in page details / web-outline attached
- Final files must be prepped as stated in best practices guidelines
- Final files must roll-over states for all buttons defined
- File must have palette layer included with styling defined for font and links.
The only element that is changed out for the client is the header and/or logo – so please keep this in mind when designing. Buttons, body layout, and etc all stay the same – the only client customizable element of a portfolio is the header. So it needs to be generic enough to accommodate each client while still being creative enough for the client to want -- think Wordpress templates and etc..
For this design you will need to use "mockup" elements - since this is a template design no logo, brand guidlines or photos will be provided. Which will leave plenty of room for creative freedom based on the guidelines and samples provided.
On page elements required (please reference sample sites provided)
- Community Logo: You can use either a "mock" logo or simple a placeholder box that says logo.
- G5 Logo & Standard Footer: Details are located in G5 best practices and also on sample sites.
- Photo Slideshow: All sites need photo gallery above the fold
- Font Sizer: Please feel free to be creative - placement needs to be above the fold, above the content (otherwise with font increase it will get pushed down the page)
- Our Communities
- Phone Number: Please add in "call" proceeding number
- Calls To Action – Schedule a Tour
- Call To Action – Request a Brochure
- Call To Action – Special Offer
- Contact Us
Please reference attached project scope for additional details on interior.
See attached web-outline document for a few different ideas for layout, etc.
Here are live examples of a few of our current senior living clients - these are custom sites - but our portfolio options will follow this same methodology: