Microtask is a crowdsourcing service. Our clever idea is to split tasks into tiny pieces, microtasks. These pieces are then distributed all over the world for anybody to work on them. Anybody can work as much as he or she wants to.
More info about the company is available at http://www.microtask.fi
Notice that Microtask brand identity is currently being completely renewed (so don't use the site as a graphical reference).
In the attached pdf you'll find some examples of the up-coming Microtask's brand identity.
We are trying to raise awareness of Microtask, so it is essential that the shirt would be worn more than once. Target audience therefore really includes ALL KINDS of people.
* retro-futuristic style (something very modern but in the visual style of 50's-60's).
* fun, humor
* cool, funky, desirable
* clever idea
* makes people ask more about Microtask
We don't want:
* Corporate or boring feeling
* Any other colors than those listed above.
* Something that is not designed for the black shirt
* Not just the logo placed on the shirt.
* Don't just copy paste elements/characters but try to create something new based on reference pdf.
* No profanities or offensive materials
We are looking for creative ideas, but try to stick to the defined style.
The winning design will be printed on a BLACK t-shirt (Continental Clothingin N03B). Please place your design on the attached shirt template so we'll get your idea about how it would look printed. Only the front side of the T-shirt should can be used.
Color palette is limited to spot three colors + base white (and shirt's black). Pick CMYK color's from the file (we'll do the conversion to spot colors later ourselves).
If text is used, it should be in English.
The font for possible texts should ideally be Burbank (from Houseindustries). If Burbank is not available, use Trebuchet.
Design should preferably be in vector format (Adobe Illustrator / eps).